Junior Men's Retreat
- The Junior Men's Retreat (which is not mandatory but strongly encouraged) is a an overnight retreat that takes place at CYO Camp Rancho Framasa in Brown County. It comes at a pivotal time in high school, and gives junior men the opportunity to discuss issues of importance to them in their life's journey. In addition, junior men will experience team building and leadership exercises.
Thursday, Sept. 22 to Friday, Sept. 29, 2017
Thursday, Feb. 9 to Friday, Feb. 10, 2018
Junior Women's Overnight Retreat
- Junior Women's Overnights are held three times a year at CYO Camp Rancho Framasa and are not mandatory.
- Theme: Love Will Hold Us Together
- This popular retreat comes at a pivotal time in high school and gives junior women an opportunity to discuss issues of importance to them in their life's journey. Retreat topics give these juniors an opportunity to reflect on the kinds of relationships they want to foster in the future.
- Lead by Sarah Koehler, theology teacher, and Ashley Hill, Assistant to the Campus Minister.
Thursday, Oct. 5 to Friday, Oct. 6, 2017
Wednesday, Feb. 21 to Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
Wednesday, March 14 to Thursday March 15, 2018