High School Placement Test Academy
Cathedral High School is pleased to offer our STS High School Placement Test Academy. This course goes beyond a one-day practice test by allowing students to take two practice tests—one on Monday and one on Friday—with direct instruction from Cathedral math and English teachers for the three days between the practice tests. Students and families will see growth in student scores, and students will leave prepared to maximize their scores on the STS High School Placement Test during 8th grade!
Key features of Cathedral's STS High School Placement Test Academy include the following:
- Two practice tests—see improvement in scores!
- Three days of direct instruction from experienced Cathedral math and English teachers
- HSPT prep book included in course fee!
- Small class sizes—no more than 25 students per class
- Multiple options—morning or afternoon on two different weeks
- Two different weeks available for summer 2018—June 18-22 or July 9-13
- Scores can be used for admission to Cathedral and/or for Cathedral's merit scholarships
- Very affordable—only $85 for all of the above, including the prep book, if you register by May 15!
Space is limited, so register today!
If you have questions about the High School Placement Test Academy, please feel free to contact Maribeth Cloud, Enrollment Coordinator, via phone at (317) 968-7370 or via email at email@example.com.